Welcome to LITNXT! Please read this document carefully, as it contains the terms and conditions that govern your use of our website.
- How You Accept This Agreement
- If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, do not access or use any part of this website.
- Payment Methods / Ordering
- Ordering LITNXT products is only available via our website and authorized distributors. LITNXT does not accept phone or mail orders.
- All credit card transactions are handled by Shopify™, an independent third party.
- All PayPal™ transactions are handled by PayPal.com (PayPal™), an independent third party.
- You understand that we may also use other third party payment providers at our sole discretion.
- LITNXT is not responsible for the security and privacy of PayPal™ and Shopify™, or other third party payment providers You agree that all matters concerning privacy and security pertaining to monetary transactions will be adjudicated directly with those third parties that accept payment information (including but not limited to PayPal™ or Shopify™).
III. Our Content
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of LITNXT or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of LITNXT and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- All software used on this site is the property of LITNXT, its software providers, and/or distributors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- The Materials in LITNXT’s websites are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials on any of LITNXT’s websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any company site or the servers that make such materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components. LITNXT makes no guaranty that this site is secure and will operate on all combinations of hardware and software. By accepting this agreement, you waive all liability from LITNXT for any damage to hardware or software cause by this website’s servers.
- We do not warrant or make any representations and explicitly disclaim any responsibility regarding the accuracy, availability, reliability, completeness, or otherwise of any information on this site.
Your electronic order confirmation does not signify LITNXT’s acceptance of your order. LITNXT reserves the right to deny shipment to anyone for any reason. LITNXT reserves the right to request additional information before processing any order. If an order appears fraudulent in any way, LITNXT reserves the right to cancel the order, notify the card holder, and notify the proper authorities.
VII. Limitation of Liability
- LITNXT’s liability will not exceed the amount actually paid by you. All other liabilities are waived. Further, you acknowledge that you waive all claims for relief against LITNXT for all causes of action incurred against LITNXT that are not pursued within thirty (30) days after purchase.
- Ohio Law governs these Terms and Conditions. In the event a court finds a different jurisdiction to govern these Terms and Conditions, you waive provisions of the determined jurisdiction that limit the extent of a general release. An example of such provision is California Civil Code Section 1542, which reads “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor”.
VIII. Other Terms and Restrictions
- The user is solely responsible for his or her actions when using this website, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for Internet access.
- You may only use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site.
- All the information you provide on this site must be correct, current, and complete.
- You may not use LITNXT’s website(s) in any manner which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair LITNXT or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of LITNXT.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through LITNXT.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
- You shall not use our site or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our site.
- You shall not fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you.
- You shall not copy, modify, or distribute content from LITNXT’s copyrights and trademarks.
- Our Right to Refuse Access
- If LITNXT, in its sole discretion, has reason to believe that you are violating this agreement, then LITNXT has the right to refuse you access to this site.
- Such remedies are in addition to any other remedies provided for by contract, law, equity, or otherwise.
- Changes to the Agreement
LITNXT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you, to make changes to this Agreement at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of any part of this website constitutes your acceptance of such changes. These terms of service supersede any other agreement between you and LITNXT.
- Location to Resolve Disputes
- By accepting to these terms, you agree that any claim, cause of action or dispute (collectively, separately, or in any combination, “Claim”) arising from this Agreement or any conflict with LITNXT will be heard in a state or federal court in Summit County, Ohio, and that Ohio law will govern, without regards to conflicts of law provisions.
- If you have questions about the above forum selection clause, please contact us.
XII. Entire Agreement, Severability, Breach, and Headers
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and LITNXT.
- If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section.
- We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this agreement.
- Failure of LITNXT to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by LITNXT in writing.
XIII. Contacting Us About These Terms and Our Website
If you have any questions about these terms, wish to report an issue with this site, or would like to report violators of these terms, contact email@example.com